Friday 23 August 2013

Crossing Paths

St Johns Road, Battersea, South London
Peckham Road, Peckham, South London
Clapham Junction Station, Battersea, South London
New Cross Street, Hull
Westbrook Bay, Margate - Kent Coast
New Wynd, Montrose - North East Coast 
This sort of project gives me goosebumps.  I saw it on my twitter feed this morning and spent a long while scrolling through the beautifully designed site Crossing Paths by Niall McDiarmid.  It is a fascinating snapshot of Britons in the 2nd decade of the 21st century that really touches the heart. I'd like to know more about these people but then that could be symptomatic of our incessant need to know stuff.  The pictures say it all.  Niall spends much time travelling around the country, taking portraits of the interesting people he comes across.  Look at the project in its entirety here: Crossing Paths
I loved his tumblr too: Niall Mcdiarmid's tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment